WHO BENJAMIN IS:
- Benjamin and his wife, Connie, were married in 1978 and have two daughters, one son, and their first grandchild on the way.
- After serving as a minister of music and seminary professor, Benjie joined the LBC team in 2011.
- EDUCATION: Baylor University, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
WHAT BENJAMIN DOES:
- Provides leadership in church, associational, and state events through a network of leaders including the LBC music consultants, a group of peer professionals who plan and coordinate multiple music and worship related opportunities.
- Consults with churches and individuals in providing placement for minister of music and worship pastors.
- Teaches courses at both Louisiana College and New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.
SOME OF BENJAMIN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS RELATED TO LBC MINISTRY:
- Prolific composer and arranger as well as conductor and pianist.
- An ASCAP Award winner for 25 years.
- Clinician, Interim and Supply work.
- Has a special interest in helping congregations with congregational worship.