WHO JONATHAN IS:
- Jonathan and Erin were married in 2005 and have two sons. Jonathan and Erin are in the process of adopting a child from Ethiopia.
- After serving on staff at Baptist Collegiate Ministries at Murray State University, Paducah Community College and the University of New Orleans, he joined the LBC Team in 2006 as the Associate Director at Louisiana Tech BCM. In 2010, he began serving as Director at Southeastern Louisiana University BCM.
- Education: Murray State University; NOBTS
WHAT JONATHAN DOES:
- Leads in strategy to reach college students at Southeastern Louisiana University with the Gospel of Christ and disciple them.
- Maintains strong relationships with area associations, churches and ministers.
- Disciples students in a small group/one-on-one setting.
- Trains student ministry teams for Disciple-Nows with churches for ministry.
SOME OF JONATHAN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS RELATED TO LBC MINISTRY:
- While at LA Tech, served as Interim Director for the majority of the 2006-2007 school year.
- During LA Tech's building project, integrated strategies to continue growing the ministry while in that transition.