WHO JONATHAN IS:
- Jonathan has been married to Amy since June 2007 and they have one son, Benjamin, who was born April 25, 2011.
- Prior to serving BCM Director at Nicholls State, Jonathan has served as Associate Pastor at Immanuel Baptist Church, Morgan City, and Mulberry Baptist Church, Houma. He has also served as Interim BCM Director at Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond.
- EDUCATION: Nicholls State University; NOBTS
WHAT JONATHAN DOES:
- Coordinates the various ministries of the BCM
- Invests in student leaders, training them to become disciple-makers
- Makes relationships with students and faculty on campus in order to share the Gospel and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
SOME OF JONATHAN'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS RELATED TO LBC MINISTRY:
- Helped to foster a culture of discipleship at the BCM at SLU through emphasis on small groups, personal disciple-making, evangelism, leadership development, and expository preaching during weekly worship times.
- Helped to ignite a passion for spiritual disciplines at SLU, particularly Scripture memory.
- Increased participation of Freshmen and saw steady increase in numbers each semester.