For Acteens, Youth on Mission and other teens grades 7 - 12th.
February 21 - 22, 2014
$40/per person for commuters
What does it mean to live on mission for God? How do I stand firm in my faith as a teen in today’s world?
At Voyage 2014, you will be encouraged and challenged to grow strong in your faith, stand firm for Christ and boldly share the Good News through your words and action.
Based in a retreat setting, youth will learn how they can find their own place in missions according to God’s plan for their life.
|Arrival & Registration
||5:00 - 6:00 pm
||6 - 6:50 pm
|Worship and Evening Activities
Break out Topics include:
|Activities (including off-site mission projects & worship
||begin with quiet time and breakfast
- Hearing and answering the call of God on your life
- Presenting your personal story of Faith
- Pornography/Human Trafficking
- How to Share my faith
- Extra Care Required for Today’s Christian Teen
- How to have a Quiet Time
- And more!
Options for local service on Saturday
- Serving at a local food bank warehouse
- Prayer walking and witnessing in a community with church members
- Serving in a local church’s clothes closet and food pantry
- Organizing a warehouse for a local shelter
*Download and bring completed health form/media release form for each participant (Full refund may not be possible after deadline date)
Deadline to Register Extended to February 5th!